Paul W. Ambrosius
Paul Ambrosius handles complex litigation and intellectual property matters for clients in the health care, securities, technology, and nonprofit sectors. His litigation practice includes federal and state court appeals as well as appeals from administrative agency decisions. He also advises clients on trademark and unfair competition matters and assists clients with trademark applications and renewals.
He began his legal career concentrating on multidistrict and international litigation and arbitration at Winthrop Stimson Putnam & Roberts in New York City.
Mr. Ambrosius has produced and given seminars on appeals and health privacy issues and has advised national, state, and local political committees on campaign finance and election law.
He teaches appellate practice at Vanderbilt Law School and is fluent in French.
- JD, Columbia University Law School, 1997
Managing Editor of the Columbia Human Rights Law Review
- BA, University of Chicago, with honors, 1993
James Weber Linn Scholar
- Nashville Bar Association Federal Practice Section, Executive Committee
- Nashville Bar Association Appellate Practice Committee, Past Chair
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member